Barry Manilow (born Barry Alan Pincus, June 17, 1943) is an American singer-songwriter, arranger, musician and producer with a career that has spanned more than 50 years. His hit recordings include "Could It Be Magic", "Mandy", "I Write the Songs" "Can't Smile Without You", and "Copacabana (At the Copa)".
Grab your Walkman, turn up the treble and get ready to celebrate pop’s golden era with these best ’80s songs.
This is the discography documenting albums and singles released by American R&B/soul singer Barry White. An album was released in 1974 on Supremacy Records entitled No Limit On Love and contains 10 demo recordings Barry White made in 1966 before he became famous.
80s The Best Pop Songs Of The '80s, Ranked. If you're making a throwback playlist, you can't forget the best pop songs of the '80s. Including unforgettable classics and old school dance hits, the list of '80s pop songs features popular artists, like Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Prince, and David Bowie. Moonwalk down memory lane with the top pop songs of the 1980s.
View full artist profile.
Listen to The UK Indie Show -w- Barry Andrews 80s & 90s by Radio365. UK to never miss another show.
|2||Win A Night Out (With A Well-Known Paranoiac)|
|4||Me And My Mate Can Sing|
|6||Bring On The Alligators|
|9||Muscle & Movement|
|10||Opposite Way In The Rush Hour|
|11||Taking Over ICI|
|13||Big Soft Safe Family|
- Recorded At – Rockstar Recording Studio
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Pathway Studios
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Mixed At – Regents Park Studios
- Backing Vocals – Clara Harris (tracks: 1 to 3), Marion Fudger (tracks: 1 to 3), Patti Palladin (tracks: 1 to 3), Steve New (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Bass – Dave Marx* (tracks: 1 to 10), Marion Fudger (tracks: 11 to 13)
- Clarinet – Frank Abrams (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Drums – Richard Wernham (tracks: 1 to 3, 8 to 13), Rob Wilford (tracks: 4 to 7)
- Engineer – Eric Radcliffe (tracks: 11 to 13), Hugh Padgham (tracks: 4 to 7), John Strudwick (tracks: 1 to 3, 8 to 10)
- Guitar – Dave Marx* (tracks: 4 to 7), Jon Ellis* (tracks: 8 to 10), Rob Hendry (tracks: 1 to 3, 11 to 13), Robert Fripp (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Bruce Mcrae (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer – Martin Rushent (tracks: 4 to 7)
- Trombone – Ian Bateman (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Written-By – Barry Andrews (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 13), Bernard Edwards & Nile Rodgers (tracks: 3)
NotesThis is a remastered and updated version from the deleted ...And If I Refuse? Songs 1979-81, excluding the Restaurant For Dogs tracks from Off The Cuff Live At The 101.
1 to 3 Recorded at Rockstar Studios, Fitzrovia, Mixed at Regent’s Park Studios, St Johns Wood,
4 to 7 Recorded at Townhouse Studio 2, Goldhawk Road,
8 to 10 recorded at Pathway Studios, Islington,
11 to 13 recorded at Blackwing Studios, Borough.
Track 1: unpublished initial mix of Rossmore Road / WIn A Night Out With A Well-Known Paranoiac A Side and as trk. 2 taken from 1/4″ tape.
Tracks 4 to 7: taken from a vinyl copy of Town And Country EP.
Tracks 3, 8 to 13: demos, sourced from Cassette.
Virtual sleeve notes, lyrics and credits can be found at