After 1983's Hootersville, Men Volts toned down the experimentalism and focused instead on rootsy folk for Tramps in Bloom. The band moved to Shimmy-Disc after a three-year absence, and returned with two Kramer-produced releases, The Mule and Stay in Touch. Their fifth album, Cheer Up, appeared on 50 Skidillion Watts, also the home of Half Japanese and Moe Tucker. Men & Volts Cafe Society from 1983 LP Hootersville. Men & Volts - Hurry Home. Men & Volts - Packrats. Pardon Me. She Ain& Jesus. Men & Volts - Cheer Up - Goldene. Men & Volts - Cheer Up - Stay In Touch.
New York - Men & Volts. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Music To Strip By (Album). Cheer Up (CD, Album). 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Watts Records.
Cheer Up is a live album by trombonist/tubist Ray Anderson, drummer Han Bennink and guitarist Christy Doran which was released on the hat ART label in 1995.
What Doesn't Kill Yo. .is the tenth studio album recorded by American rock band Blue Cheer. It includes a remake of their song "Just a Little Bit" originally from their album Outsideinside and a cover of the classic blues song "Born Under a Bad Sign. David Fricke has called the album "a strong studio calling card. The album features Pentagram drummer Joe Hasselvander on half of the album's tracks while the other half features original drummer, Paul Whaley. The title alludes to the Nietzsche quote.
Saddle Up (Instrumental). More Men & Volts. Listen to 1005 Songs, Vol. 1 & 2 now. 1 & 2 in full in the this site app.
|1||Big Bad Mood|
|2||Virginia Get Serious|
|4||Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned|
|7||'Cause It's Good|
|8||The Fortune Stomp|
|9||(Don't Take Away My) Cigs|
|13||Meet Me At The Rip|
|14||Big Ball Of String|
|15||Water In And Out Of My Shoe|
|16||Stay In Touch|
- Made By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 15772
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – LSR Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Watts Records Inc
- Manufactured By – Dutch East India Trading
- Distributed By – Dutch East India Trading
- Recorded At – Fort Apache West
- Recorded At – Sound Techniques, Watertown, Mass.
- Design [Package] – David Greenberger
- Photography By [Band] – Kathy Chapman
- Producer, Recorded By – Jim Anderson (tracks: 3, 11, 14, 16), Sean Slade (tracks: 1, 2, 4 - 10, 12, 13, 15)
- Typography – Michele Phillips
NotesOriginal 1990 50 Skidillion Watts (Penn Jillette's short-lived label) Men & Volts release manufactured and distributed by LSR/Dutch East India Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 1753-80114-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 017538011422
- Matrix / Runout (mirrored): MEN142 DISC MFG, INC.