- Performer:Keefe Jackson's Likely So
- Title:A Round Goal
- Style:Avant-garde Jazz, Free Jazz
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1796 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1342 megabytes
- Size WMA version1728 megabytes
- Formats:ASF AC3 FLAC AIFF MMF MP2 MP4
02 - Bridge Solo - Keefe. 04 - My Time Is My Ow. lac. 07 - Hierarchy Follies. 09 - Bridge Solo - Dave. 10 - Neither Spin nor Weave.
Bass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Composed By – Keefe Jackson. Bass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Harmonium – Marc Stucki. Clarinet, Alto Clarinet – Wacław Zimpel.
Home Free Jazz Keefe Jackson's Likely So A Round Goal '2013. Keefe Jackson's Likely So - A Round Goal (2013, Delmark Records DE 5009)/ - . 0.
The music of Keefe Jackson's all-reed group Likely So is both a new direction and a continuation of his abiding mission: combining composition and improvisation with an emphasis on the interaction of the individual musicians. On A Round Goal, this leads to an exploration of sound-areas including the textural, the melodic, and the instinctual.
The duration of song is 04:54. This song is sung by Keefe Jackson's Likely So.
A Round Goal - Pastorale, Neither Spin nor Weave, Overture and 11 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. From: Keefe Jackson's Likely So. Year: 2013. Count: 11. Views: 6. A Round Goal tracks. Neither Spin nor Weave.
Was Ist Kultur? Keefe Jackson.
Keefe Jackson's Likely So. Item Number JRM44227-CD. This item is sold "as-is" and is non-returnable.
|2||Bridge Solo - Keefe||2:45|
|3||Was Ist Kultur||4:00|
|4||My Time Is My Own||6:00|
|6||There Is No Language Without Deceit||4:54|
|9||Bridge Solo - Dave||2:56|
|10||Neither Spin Nor Weave||6:53|
- Mixed At – Riverside Studio, Chicago
- Mastered At – Riverside Studio, Chicago
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Dave Rempis
- Bass Clarinet, Clarinet [E-Flat], Sopranino Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Saxophone – Peter A. Schmid
- Bass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Composed By – Keefe Jackson
- Bass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Harmonium – Marc Stucki
- Clarinet, Alto Clarinet – Wacław Zimpel
- Design – Jonathan Crawford
- Liner Notes – Larry Kart
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Eric Butkus
- Recorded By – Martin Ruch
- Sopranino Saxophone, Contrabass Saxophone – Thomas K.J. Mejer
- Sopranino Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Mars Williams
- Supervised By, Producer – Robert G. Koester
NotesRecorded live on February 20, 2013 at the Jazzwerkstatt Festival, Berne, Switzerland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0-38153-5009-2 4