- Title:Once I Was
- Style:Psychedelic Rock, Folk
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1781 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1947 megabytes
- Size WMA version1974 megabytes
- Formats:VQF MOD MP1 VOC TTA AIFF RA
Once I Was is a compilation album by Tim Buckley. The album features the Peel sessions from April 2, 1968, two tracks, "Honeyman" and "Dolphins", from a BBC broadcast of The Old Grey Whistle Test on May 21, 1974 and finally "I Don't Need It to Rain" taken from the October 12 1968 live show in Copenhagen. This collection features the same track listing as the Morning Glory compilation, with the sole difference being the inclusion "I Don't Need It to Rain".
Once I Was is a compilation album by Tim Buckley. Works in Progress is a compilation album by Tim Buckley. The album is a collection of studio recordings dating from early and mid-1968 in addition to one recording dating from a recording session in 1967. The material on this album consists of songs Buckley was working on for a third album, the at the time unnamed album that would become Happy Sad.
Once I Was: BBC Sessions Extra tracks Varese Sarabande 2000. Sort: Recent best-seller Results cached. TIM BUCKLEY - Once I Was - CD Album RARE. Tim Buckley/Best New FREEPOST "Elektra Years" CD Morning Glory/Once I was/Wings. Only for completionists (0%).
Once I Was. Tim Buckley. Album: Goodbye And Hello. Tim Buckley belongs to the artist Once I Was you can listen to music and download it for free. Tim Buckley - Phantasmagoria in TwoSpaceOdyssee0. 7. Tim Buckley - Once I WasSpaceOdyssee0. 8. Tim Buckley - Sweet ive. 9. Tim Buckley - Dolphins - Whistle Test (May '74)tdkkeen. 10. Tim Buckley - Sweet SurrenderMario Espinoza Pino.
Before Buckley had reached his 20th birthday, he'd released his debut album. The slightly fey but enormously promising effort highlighted his soaring melodies and romantic, opaque lyrics. His third album, Happy Sad, found him going in a decidedly jazzier direction in both his vocalizing and his instrumentation, introducing congas and vibes.
Tracklist: 1. No Man Can Find The War, 2. Carnival Song, 3. Pleasant Street, 4. Hallucinations, 5. I Never Asked To Be Your Mountain, 6. Once I Was, 7. Phantasmagoria In Two, 8. Knight-Errant, 9. Goodbye And Hello, 10. Morning Glory. More albums from Tim Buckley: Live At The Troubadour 1969 by Tim Buckley. Sefronia by Tim Buckley. Lady, Give Me Your Key by Tim Buckley. Once I Was by Tim Buckley. Live At The Folklore Centre, NYC – March 6, 1967 by Tim Buckley. Lorca by Tim Buckley. Dream Letter (Live In London 1968) by Tim Buckley. View all albums . Goodbye And Hello.
A1. I Can't See You. A2. Wings.
|A3||I Don't Need It To Rain|
|B2||Coming Home To You (Happy Time)|
|B3||Sing A Song For You|
|B4||Hallucinations / Troubador|
|B5||Once I Was|
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Marketed By – Turning Point Music Ltd.
- Distributed By – Abraxas Srl
- Manufactured By – Turning Point Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Estate Of Tim Buckley
- Copyright (c) – Turning Point Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Tivoli, Copenhagen
- Mastered At – Barefoot Studios
- Remastered At – Barefoot Studios
- Bass – Tim Hinkley (tracks: A1, A2)
- Bongos – Carter C.C. Colins* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Composed By – Fred Neil (tracks: A1), Beckett* (tracks: B1, B4), Tim Buckley (tracks: A2, A3, B2, B3, B5), Buckley* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Double Bass – Nils Henning* (tracks: A3)
- Drums – Ian Wallace (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar – Charlie Whitney (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar [Lead] – Lee Underwood (tracks: A3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Lee Underwood (tracks: B1 to B5), Tim Buckley
- Mastered By – Ben Schultz (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B5)
- Producer – Bernie Andrews (tracks: B1 to B5), Mike Appleton (tracks: A1, A2)
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Ben Schultz (tracks: A3), Llew Llewellyn (tracks: A3)
- Vibraphone – David Friedman (tracks: A3)
NotesA1 & A2: recorded for the Old Grey Whistle Test 21st May 1974.Mastered at Barefoot Studios.
A3: recorded live in Copenhagen 10th December 1968.Digitally remastered at Barefoot Studios.
B1 to B5: recorded for the John Peel show 2nd April 1968.Mastered at Barefoot Studios.
All songs (P)Carlin Music Corp except B5: (P)Warner Chappell Music Ltd.(P)1968-74 BBC Music.
Reproduced under license from Elektra Entertainment Group Plc. except A3: (P)1968 Estate of Tim Buckley (C)2000 Turning Point Music Ltd.
Made in EEC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8013252002052
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): TPM 00205 LP A 33RPM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped): TPM 00205 LP B 33RPM
|BOJCD 009||Tim Buckley||Morning Glory (CD, Album)||Band Of Joy||BOJCD 009||UK||1994|
|TMOQDP001||Tim Buckley||Hallucinations (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Unofficial, Yel)||Trade Mark Of Quality||TMOQDP001||Germany||2015|
|B180||Tim Buckley||Tim Buckley (LP, Ltd, Unofficial, Yel)||B 13||B180||Russia||2012|
|302 061 056 2||Tim Buckley||Once I Was (CD, Album, RM)||Fuel 2000||302 061 056 2||US||2000|
|SFRSCD084||Tim Buckley||Once I Was (CD, Album, RM)||Strange Fruit||SFRSCD084||UK||1999|