6. Det dunkle dyp. 04:30. US release date: September 30, 2014. A video for "Til Endes" was made. Recording information: Recorded 13-15 June, 2014 at Studio Fredman. Mixed at Studio Fredman. Mastered at Stockholm Mastering.
Here in the fall of 2014 Khold unleashes new record Til Endes onto an unsuspecting world. Continuing where 2008’s Hundre Ar Grammal left off, the new album comes to us via Peaceville Records. The songs within it are brimming with frigid grimness, set to catchy hooks and the big drum sound of Sarke (who is also featured alongside Nocturno Culto of Darkthrone in the band of the same name). Gard’s vocals would fall under the highly enunciated category of death-growl, with their adherence to singing in Norwegian adding to the strangeness of their sound for all the non-Scandinavian fans out there.
Det Dunkle Dyp, 04:30.
Khold's second album, Phantom, was released in 2002 on Satyr from Satyricon's Moonfog label. Since Khold at that time did not have a bass player after Eikind left the previous year, former Tulus bassist Sir Graanug was hired for the Phantom sessions In the same year, Khold joined forces with Satyricon on a Nordic tour. In 2014 Khold released yet another critically acclaimed album entitled 'Til Endes' and continue to perform at festivals throughout Europe and the US. Style.
This album has an average beat per minute of 149 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/196 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Til Endes. Album starts at 130BPM, ends at 76BPM (-54), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Khold.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Music By – Sepultura
|6||Det Dunkle Dyp||4:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Peaceville
- Recorded At – Studio Fredman
- Mixed At – Studio Fredman
- Bass – Crowbel*
- Drums – Sarke
- Guitar – Rinn
- Lyrics By – Hildr
- Mastered By – Thomas Eberger
- Mixed By – Fredrik Nordström
- Mixed By, Engineer – Johan Henriksson
- Photography By, Design – Asgeir Mickelson
- Producer, Music By – Khold (tracks: 1-3, 5-8)
- Vocals, Guitar – Gard
NotesIncluding digital download code, gatefold cover.
"Dommens Armé" is a cover of "Troops Of Doom" by Sepultura.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 801056855015
|CDVILEF550||Khold||Til Endes (CD, Album)||Peaceville||CDVILEF550||UK||2014|
|none||Khold||Til Endes (CDr, Album, Promo, Pla)||Peaceville||none||UK & Europe||2014|
|CDVILEF550||Khold||Til Endes (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Peaceville||CDVILEF550||Russia||2014|