- Performer:The Dave + Phil Duo
- Title:Present Themselves
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1350 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1680 megabytes
- Size WMA version1639 megabytes
- Formats:DTS AHX ASF ADX AC3 AAC MP2
Them is the first studio album by American hip hop duo Themselves. It was originally released under the name Them on Anticon in 2000. In 2003, it was re-released under the name Themselves.
Listen to online Dave + Phil Duo, The - Present Themselves . Released at: This album was released on the label Innocent (2) (catalog number Non 2). This album was released in 1980-05-01 year.
A second album followed in 1991. Both albums were Gold in France, where Stewart concentrated his efforts.
The Dave + Phil Duo has been played on NTS in shows including Dance Music Show w/ Bell Towers, featured first on 7 November 2017.
Dave and Phil Alvin, formerly of the Blasters, release "Common Ground," their first album in 30 years. Sibling musicians Phil, left, and Dave Alvin, founding members of the Blasters. Brian van der Brug, Los Angeles Times).
by dave phillips, released 01 January 2010 1. ?1 2. ?2 3. ?3 4. ?4 5. ?5 6. ?6 7. ?7 8. ?8 9. ?9 10. ?. .
For their first album together in 30 years, Dave and Phil Alvin of the Blasters have turned to the blues of Big Bill Broonzy
|A1||Fingers & Thumbs|
- Artwork By – Artist Incorporated
- Performer – David Chesworth (tracks: A1, A2), Philip Brophy (tracks: B1, B2)
NotesLimited Edition of 500. "Four short/sharp/sweet instrumental piano pieces for four hands." according to official Australian Innocent label 1981 catalogue. Comes in screen printed triple gatefold card sleeve.
N.B. - The labels are on the wrong sides of the record!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side): MA-7327-A FH 1/2
- Matrix / Runout (B-side): MA-7327-B2 FH 6/2